Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The sissies want Mr.Washington back on the block!



From PageSix
I know that the man called one of his co stars a faggot (Yes I can use that word here)! Anyways to my surprise that LGBT wanst Isiah back on Grey's Anatomy! What to be the case now is that, they feel that Mr.Washington paid his dues by doing public announcement commercials, going to therapy, saying sorry, shit Still his loses his job! I feel that ABC should have taken in consideration that fact that he is only human, and that his action were mandated through his humiliation, but As page says, With in the last year a lot of the black actors that work form that network have been fired! I smell civil lawsuit about to cook up! ABC is whack as hell know, that only sho that is worth watching is Ugly Betty ! That bitch is Latina! Man where are that Cosby's when you need them!?

No comments: